- Crafted from 80% natural granite, Kraus granite sinks feature the look, feel, and texture of natural stone. A thermal finishing process results in a tough, nonporous surface that is resistant to heat, chemicals, scratching, chipping, and discoloration that will stand up to a lifetime of use. With a variety of size, bowl configuration and installation options, a Kraus granite sink can make a sleek and functional addition to any kitchen.
- Covered under Kraus USA's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Crafted with 80% natural granite that looks and feels like natural stone
- Highly heat resistant
- Exceptional finishing process safeguards the sink against chipping, scratching, and discoloration
- Non-porous surface is hygienic and easy to clean
- Stone-like material is sound absorbing, allowing for more quiet use
- Double bowl design is versatile for multitasking
- Drop in sink is self-rimming for a finished look
- Rear set drain increases work surface and allows for additional under-sink storage
- Standard 3.5" drain opening
- Compatible with most garage disposals
- Mounting hardware is included
- Each Kraus Double Bowl Granite Sink comes with: Basket Strainer + Strainer + Dish Towel
- Overall Height: 9.5 inches
- Overall Width: 22 inches
- Overall Length: 33 inches
- Basin Width: 17.27 inches
- Basin Length: 16.00 inches
- Basin Depth: 9.5 inches
- Basin Width: 17.27 inches
- Basin Length: 12.46 inches
- Basin Depth: 9.5 inches
- Basin Split: 60/40 inches
- Installation Type: Dual Mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Location: Toward Wall
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3.5"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 34
- Material: Composite Quartz
- Number of Basins: 2
- Basin Rack Included: No
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sub-Category Listing: Dual Mount, Double Bowl
- Theme: Traditional / Classic
- Certification Listing: CSA Certification
- Kraus USA is a manufacturer of unique kitchen & bath plumbing fixtures. Their collection of sinks, faucets and accessories covers a range of styles from traditional to transitional and contemporary. With great pride and a dedication to quality, design and durability, Kraus ensures that each sink and faucet is tested and certified to meet the Kraus standard of outstanding craftsmanship. For more information, please visit http://www.KrausUSA.com
Write Your Own Review
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
“KRAUS” Brand Glass Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality glass sinks constructed from the most durable tempered glass available in the market today. KRAUS offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Kraus Brand Glass Sinks.
“KRAUS” Brand Ceramic Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees our Ceramic Sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Ceramic Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees all 16 gauge, T304, 18/10 stainless steel kitchen sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Solid Stainless Steel Faucets Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer its customer the strongest, most durable solid stainless steel faucets and ceramic cartridges for all the faucets it manufactures.
KRAUS guarantees all of our unique products to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS BRAND Solid Stainless Steel Faucets carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS’” Brand Kitchen Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Kitchen Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze, finishes. KRAUS guarantees all of our Brass Kitchen Faucets to be free of defect in material and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Bathroom Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Bathroom Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Copper finishes, KRAUS guarantees all Bathroom Faucets to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
If a product fails due to defect in material or craftsmanship during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at its sole discretion.
Kraus warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for the full term of the warranty while product is being used in the original purchaser’s residential property. All KRAUS warranties are non-transferable.
Please note warranty may be valid for five (5) years or limited lifetime, depending on the KRAUS product. Warranty does not apply when the item has been tampered with, misused, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to abuse or accident. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage of products whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to KRAUS for all warranty claims. Please contact one of our representatives if you need any additional details.
All KRAUS products must be installed by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper use or installation. IN NO EVENT SHALL KRAUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INSTALLATION COSTS, CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT, LABOR, TRAVEL TIME, FREIGHT COSTS INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, OR CONTINGENT LIABILITIES.
KRAUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICALUR PURPOSE. Some states do allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no representation that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing:
12 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050
Shipping And Return
Thank you for shopping with Express Décor! Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you wish to return this product, please view the following link for our detailed return policy here.