- Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a ceramic sink combo from Kraus
- Stylish ceramic sink and Sheven vessel faucet will complement any bathroom decor
- Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project
- Resistant to stains and easily cleaned and maintained
- Smooth non-porous surface, prevents from discoloration and fading
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain is included in the same finish as the faucet
- Sink dimensions: 16.8 inches L x 16.8 inches W x 4.7 inches H
- 1.75-inch standard drain opening
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sheven faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome and satin nickel finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Single lever water and temperature control
- Standard US plumbing connections
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Faucet height: 13.8 inches (16 inches w/lever open)
- Aerator clearance: 8.5 inches
- Spout reach: 4 inches
- ADA compliant
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Water Flow Rate||2.2|
|Sink Type||Above Counter|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Cartridge|
|Spout Reach||4 To 5 Inches|
Kraus C-KCV-125-1002 Product Details
- This exquisite white square ceramic sink and Sheven faucet combination is a great addition to any bathroom décor.
- The sleek and stylish white ceramic sink perfectly complements the unique Sheven faucet.
- Installing a beautiful new ceramic sink and Sheven faucet combination is an easy home improvement project that will instantly uplift the look of any bathroom.
- The combination is designed for above counter installation.
- The sink’s smooth and non-porous surface prevents it from fading and/or discoloring.
- Both the sink and the faucet are easily cleaned and maintained.
- The faucet is constructed from solid brass and is available in various finishes including chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, and oil rubbed bronze.
- The Sheven faucet contains a high quality ceramic cartridge that will ensure years of trouble free service.
- Single lever water and temperature control.
- Standard US plumbing connections.
- The combination comes with a high quality umbrella pop-up drain.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Manufacturer’s warranty is included.
- Classic design Review by Patricia M.
- #1 in customer service and product selection! Review by C. Schall
Write Your Own Review
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
“KRAUS” Brand Glass Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality glass sinks constructed from the most durable tempered glass available in the market today. KRAUS offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Kraus Brand Glass Sinks.
“KRAUS” Brand Ceramic Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees our Ceramic Sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Ceramic Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees all 16 gauge, T304, 18/10 stainless steel kitchen sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Solid Stainless Steel Faucets Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer its customer the strongest, most durable solid stainless steel faucets and ceramic cartridges for all the faucets it manufactures.
KRAUS guarantees all of our unique products to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS BRAND Solid Stainless Steel Faucets carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS’” Brand Kitchen Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Kitchen Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze, finishes. KRAUS guarantees all of our Brass Kitchen Faucets to be free of defect in material and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Bathroom Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Bathroom Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Copper finishes, KRAUS guarantees all Bathroom Faucets to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
If a product fails due to defect in material or craftsmanship during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at its sole discretion.
Kraus warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for the full term of the warranty while product is being used in the original purchaser’s residential property. All KRAUS warranties are non-transferable.
Please note warranty may be valid for five (5) years or limited lifetime, depending on the KRAUS product. Warranty does not apply when the item has been tampered with, misused, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to abuse or accident. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage of products whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to KRAUS for all warranty claims. Please contact one of our representatives if you need any additional details.
All KRAUS products must be installed by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper use or installation. IN NO EVENT SHALL KRAUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INSTALLATION COSTS, CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT, LABOR, TRAVEL TIME, FREIGHT COSTS INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, OR CONTINGENT LIABILITIES.
KRAUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICALUR PURPOSE. Some states do allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no representation that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing:
12 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050
Shipping And Return
Thank you for shopping with Express Décor! Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you wish to return this product, please view the following link for our detailed return policy here.