- Add an elegant touch to your kitchen with a unique and versatile undermount sink from Kraus
- Stainless steel sink is a great centerpiece for any kitchen remodeling project
- Kraus kitchen sink boasts 16-gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel construction with an 18/10 chromium/nickel composition
- Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium satin finish
- Padded and Stone Guard undercoated insulation over a rubber pad reduces noise while sink is in use
- Features unique Kraus 0.75-inch radius curved corners for easy cleaning and a stylish look
- Rear-set 3.5-inch drain opening gives you more storage space
- 3.5-inch opening is compatible with most garbage disposals available in the market. *Please note, Garbage Disposal Flange & Stopper Kit must be purchased separately*
- Kraus Stainless Steel Kitchen sink comes with:
- Stainless steel bottom grid with protective feet and bumpers
- Stainless steel basket strainer
- Dish towel
- Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included
- Overall sizes: 30 inches L x 18 inches W x 10 inches H
- Bowl sizes: 28 inches L x 16 inches W x 10 inches H
- Fits 30-33 inches cabinet
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Kitchen Sink Type||Undermount|
|Sink Depth||10 To 11 Inches|
|Number of Basins||Single|
|Size||30"L X 18"W X 10"D|
Take the first step in updating your kitchen space by installing this chic and high-end Kraus stainless steel kitchen sink that measures 30" x 18" x 10". This great stainless steel undermount sink will instantly add contemporary and updated tones to your space and is the ideal and perfect centerpiece to any kitchen remodel, or construction. While stainless steel will always be a favorite element to incorporate into our kitchen design, it is loved not just for its beauty, but also its functionality and durability.
The stainless steel used in this construction features a T304 stainless steel material and is 16 gauge, 1.5mm in thickness, providing you with an incredibly durable material. This high quality steel material also is resistant to denting and staining. To finish off the look of this single bowl kitchen sink, a satin finished is laid over the entire piece. This satin finish also gives the sink a resistance to scratching. A padded and stone guard undercoat placed over a rubber pad reduces the noise when the sink is being used. The drain, full size template, and all mounting hardware are included with this purchase for easy instillation. Take advantage of the functional uses, like easy clean up, as well as the sexy look of stainless steel with this addition to your kitchen space.
- Very good product Review by Yoon
- Beautiful Sink/prompt delivery Review by Big duke 60
- Most impressed Review by Dear Red
- Great sink, Great price!! Review by MIke w
- Gorgeous product! Review by Joyryder
- poor quality Review by sink
- Very nice product. Review by Scooter
- Fantastic Review by MFJ
- Taken out of the cover of a magazine Review by Peter Gracia
- This was a great choice for my cottage kitchen Review by Toni James
- Built to last and looks good, too! Review by Gloria Sun
- Express Decor was great Review by Drew McGillivary
Write Your Own Review
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
“KRAUS” Brand Glass Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality glass sinks constructed from the most durable tempered glass available in the market today. KRAUS offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Kraus Brand Glass Sinks.
“KRAUS” Brand Ceramic Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees our Ceramic Sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Ceramic Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS guarantees all 16 gauge, T304, 18/10 stainless steel kitchen sinks to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Solid Stainless Steel Faucets Limited Lifetime Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer its customer the strongest, most durable solid stainless steel faucets and ceramic cartridges for all the faucets it manufactures.
KRAUS guarantees all of our unique products to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship. All KRAUS BRAND Solid Stainless Steel Faucets carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS’” Brand Kitchen Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Kitchen Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze, finishes. KRAUS guarantees all of our Brass Kitchen Faucets to be free of defect in material and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
“KRAUS” Brand Bathroom Faucets Limited Warranty
KRAUS is proud to offer our customers the highest quality Bathroom Faucets constructed from solid brass available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Gold, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Copper finishes, KRAUS guarantees all Bathroom Faucets to be free of defect in materials and craftsmanship for five (5) years from the original date of purchase.
If a product fails due to defect in material or craftsmanship during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at its sole discretion.
Kraus warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for the full term of the warranty while product is being used in the original purchaser’s residential property. All KRAUS warranties are non-transferable.
Please note warranty may be valid for five (5) years or limited lifetime, depending on the KRAUS product. Warranty does not apply when the item has been tampered with, misused, improperly installed, altered, or damaged due to abuse or accident. This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage of products whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to KRAUS for all warranty claims. Please contact one of our representatives if you need any additional details.
All KRAUS products must be installed by a licensed professional plumber or contractor to avoid any improper use or installation. IN NO EVENT SHALL KRAUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INSTALLATION COSTS, CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT, LABOR, TRAVEL TIME, FREIGHT COSTS INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, OR CONTINGENT LIABILITIES.
KRAUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICALUR PURPOSE. Some states do allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no representation that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing:
12 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050
Shipping And Return
Thank you for shopping with Express Décor! Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you wish to return this product, please view the following link for our detailed return policy here.