- Our Promise To You
- Refunds & Exchanges
- Orders Shipped Outside the Continental U.S.
- Shipping Policy
- Damaged Products Due to Transit
Our promise is simple:
- We at ExpressDecor.com strive to provide unique products of exceptional quality, outstanding customer service and unparalleled prices.
- We are committed to processing your order quickly, and are proud of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
ExpressDecor.com is committed to your satisfaction and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All of our products are fully backed with a guarantee protecting you from defects, poor workmanship and damage in shipping. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise, in accordance to the terms outlined below.
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any (non-special order) item for a refund. ExpressDecor.com is not responsible for any return shipping costs on returns unless the return is a result of our error.
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may exchange any (non-special order) item for a replacement product of equal or greater value, less shipping charges.
- ExpressDecor.com is not responsible for any return shipping costs on returns unless the return is a result of our error.
- Although ExpressDecor.com doesn’t charge any restocking fees, a manufacturer’s restocking fee may apply. Please view the restocking fees table below for details.
- All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. Although ExpressDecor.com doesn’t charge any restocking fees a manufacturer’s restocking fee may apply. Please view the table below for details.
- In order to process your return, you must obtain an RMA# (return merchandise authorization number) by calling 866-507-2725 or emailing: email@example.com.
- The items must be brand new and remain in their original packaging. All products must be shipped back in the same packaging as they were originally received. Make sure to place the product in the original product box, and then ship it using the shipping box.
- No tags or stickers from the original product should have been removed.
- Prior to returning any items, please make sure you follow all the above instructions to avoid any processing delays and/or additional fees.
- When returning the product, DO NOT place any labels or stickers on the product packaging. All labels should be placed on the outside box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed, used in any way. No products will be accepted for return more than 30 days after the date of delivery.
The return authorization form must be enclosed inside all of the returning packages. No markings of any kind should be made on any boxes that are being returned.
ExpressDecor.com reserves the right to refuse any returns if the item is returned without the manufacturer’s original packaging, has been attempted to be installed, used, or damaged.
In order to properly process your Returns and Exchanges you must:
- Contact ExpressDecor.com to receive a valid RMA# number.
- Check to make certain all components (waterlines, installation manuals, mounting kits, brackets, drains, grids etc…) are included.
- Make sure to place the product in the original product box, and then ship it, using the shipping box. Do not remove any tags or stickers from the product.
- Place your RMA # inside the box. Make sure it is visible.
- Original Product Box MAY NOT be marked, defaced or written on in any way.
- All returns and Exchanges must be sent to the address provided by ExpressDecor.com
- Merchandise received used, shows signs of installation / pre-installed, or damaged
- Original packaging torn, damaged, or missing
- Special Order Merchandise
- Discontinued or Final Sale Merchandise
- Faucet parts, mounting kits, screws, washers, and cartridges
Damaged Products Due to Transit
- Please check your shipment immediately upon receipt for any visible damage to the box or packing materials. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut, it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading.
- All freight shipments must be inspected at the time of the delivery with the driver present. If any damage is noted, the items must be refused and the damage must be noted by the driver.
- All shipments should be inspected as soon as possible. ExpressDecor.com must be notified within 5 business days after the delivery of any damages.
- Please note, in order to receive a replacement item, you must provide pictures of the damaged item as well as the original packaging in which it arrived. The pictures must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before any new items are shipped out.
- Do not attempt to return any damaged shipments without notifying ExpressDecor.com and obtaining a return authorization number.
- If the damaged item is no longer available, the customer service department will assist you in making alternative arrangements, or arranging a refund.
- If a customer refuses goods that were to be delivered to them without going through our return process to receive an RGA# then the customer will be responsible for all return shipping charges including original shipping fees. ExpressDecor.com will also charge a 20% handling fee to cover the cost of additional processing of the order and treat the refused shipment as a general return with restocking fees.
Express Decor reserves the right to refuse any returns that are not returned according to the guidelines set above.
- The customer can cancel any order prior to shipping.
- Please note: There are no cancellation fees for any orders that are canceled before they are shipped.
- Please follow the procedures outlined above to return an item for a refund and/or exchange
- PLEASE NOTE: Any and all original shipping costs, duties, and/or taxes, as well as any return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer
- Express Decor will not refund shipping costs and/or cover shipping charges on orders that are shipped outside the 48 Continental United States.
ExpressDecor.com offers free shipping on orders over $100 within the Continental US.
Shipping costs on all international orders and orders being shipped outside the Continental US are the sole responsibility of the buyer. In addition, any and all customs and brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Brokerage and customs costs can either be paid to the shipping carrier directly upon delivery or these fees will be added to the total cost of the order after delivery.
ExpressDecor.com will not be responsible for any shipping costs, brokerage fees, and/or customs charges for orders shipped outside the Continental US.
ExpressDecor.com accepts all major credit cards Pay Pal, and Google Checkout. We also accept personal checks and money orders which are subject to bank approval; this may delay you shipping date. If you would prefer to order by phone, please contact our customer service department at 866-507-2725 (MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9AM-6PM, EST).
Please check your shipment immediately upon receipt for any visible damage to the box or packing materials. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut, it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading; please make every attempt to be as specific as possible.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. While this is very unusual, it occasionally does occur. You may want to open these boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open the boxes - if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 calendar days after the delivery to inspect for damage. If we need to replace a damaged item, it is in your best interest to contact us immediately in order to prevent the item from being sold out. If the item is no longer available, customer service will assist you in making alternative arrangements, or arranging a refund.
Do not attempt to return any damaged shipment back to ExpressDecor.com without a Return Authorization Number from our Customer Service. We are not responsible for products sent back to us without an authorization.
Please note, in order to receive a replacement item, you must provide pictures of the damaged item as well as the original packaging in which it arrived. The pictures must be e-mailed to email@example.com before any new items are shipped out.
Please contact us by phone at 866-507-2725 to request a Return Authorization Number. We are available MONDAY through FRIDAY, 9AM - 6PM EST.
All damaged shipments must be confirmed and the Return Authorization Number received by the customer within 5 calendar days of receiving merchandise.
Because ExpressDecor.com files claims for merchandise (that which was damaged during transit by the commercial carrier), the customer must hold the item for 15 business days in the original packaging for inspection. The damaged item will then be replaced by ExpressDecor.com